Something didn't work out? No worries — returning and exchanging items is easy.
Returns & Exchanges by Mail
To start a return or exchange, visit our return portal here.
Use your own shipping label/preferred carrier.
If you'd rather return the package on your own, use the return address below. Packages will be shipped at your expense. Be sure to keep a record of your tracking information.
366 Arleta Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
Items must be:
- Un-used and in original condition
- Repackaged in original protective bags/coverings or additional restocking fee applies.
- Please use the original packaging / box. If you have discarded it, use similar or appropriate sized packaging. Items damaged due to inappropriate packaging may be charged a damaged item fee.
- Returned within 30 days of arrival
Unfortunately, there are certain items we can't accept as a return/exchange.
- Gift cards (both e-gift cards and physical cards)
- Final Sale & Clearance Items
Returns & Exchanges FAQs
Your return/exchange request will be processed within 14 business days of receiving your package. You'll get an email confirmation when we've initiated a refund. International returns will take additional handling time to process.
If you're exchanging an item, keep in mind availability for your desired exchange may differ at the time of processing. If something is no longer available, we will contact you to select a new item.
Note: You must use your return label within 30 days of the return/exchange order being placed. A new label can be created if the first one has expired.
You'll get your original payment minus any discounts and fees. If you're using our prepaid return label, the return shipping label cost will be calculated via Redo and deducted from your refund to cover the cost of return shipping. Larger orders may have a higher shipping cost which can be provided upon request. The amount of taxes refunded will be proportional based on any discounts.
No, you'll need to use a different shipping label for each package, since shipping costs will differ depending on weight and size of the package. Make sure the returned items in each package are represented on the return form. If you would like to combine them please email us at support@ArdenCove.com with the weight and dimensions of the package, or you may purchase your own label.
If you're using our pre-paid label, the return shipping label cost will be calculated via Redo — unless your product is eligible for free returns. Larger orders may have a higher shipping cost which can be provided upon request.
In order to return/exchange a gift online, you'll need the last name of the person who ordered the gift, as well as the order number on the packing slip.
If the exchanged item costs more than the original item, you will receive an email with an invoice for the additional amount. If your exchanged item costs less than your original item, a refund will be sent to the original payment method.
Orders shipped to addresses outside the U.S. must be returned by mail at your own expense. Please keep a record of the tracking number to ensure safe delivery. International orders will take additional handling time to process.
If you no longer have the original packaging please find the closest sized box and ship with appropriate protective materials. You can use any standard shipping package that meets the carrier requirements. Do not stuff or jam items in a box too small as this may damage the items. Additional restocking fee applies.
Your order number can be found in the order confirmation email, or on the packing slip attached to the package originally shipped to you.
Please allow 14 business days after your return/exchange has been processed. It may take additional time before your refund appears in your bank account. If you do not see in after this time period, please email us at support@ArdenCove.com
We aim to respond to customer emails within 1-2 days, but apologize if we take longer. If you didn't get a response, please send us a second one to bring it to our attention. Please make sure our response was not caught in your spam filter. You can whitelist our email support@ArdenCove.com to make sure you get the email safely.
Terms and Conditions for Clearance Items
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern the sale of clearance items ("Products") by Arden Cove LLC, a company registered under the laws of California, with its principal place of business at 366 Arleta Ave, San Francisco, CA. By purchasing any Product from our clearance section, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read these terms carefully before making a purchase.
1. Returns and Refunds: Clearance items are sold on a final sale basis. This means that these items cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for another product. All sales of clearance items are considered final.
2. Defective or Damaged Items: We strive to deliver Products in perfect condition. In the rare event that you receive a defective or damaged clearance item, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the Product. We will provide assistance to resolve the issue.
3. Replacement, Repair, or Spare Parts: For defective clearance items, we offer the following options:
Replacement: We will replace the defective item with a new one, subject to the availability of stock. If the same item is not available, we may offer a similar product of equal value.
Repair: In some cases, we may arrange for the repair of the defective item.
Spare Parts: If the defect is minor and can be resolved by replacing specific parts, we will provide the necessary spare parts and instructions for replacement.
4. Warranty: Clearance items may or may not come with a warranty, depending on the individual Product. Any warranty information will be clearly stated in the product description. If a warranty is provided, it covers only the specific defects mentioned in the warranty terms.
5. Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, Arden Cove LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your use or inability to use the Product; (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein; (c) any interruptions or cessation of transmission to or from our services; (d) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions: Arden Cove LLC reserves the right to modify, amend, or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify customers of any changes by posting the revised terms on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website or purchase of Products after any changes to these terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
By purchasing a clearance item from Arden Cove LLC, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Arden Cove LLC, 366 Arleta ave, San Francisco, CA, 94134 firstname.lastname@example.org (802) 327-3368
Nov 3rd, 2023
If you have any additional questions or problems, please email us at support@ArdenCove.com