Welcome Arden Cove Ambassador!
We're so happy to welcome you to the team. To get started where's a quick FAQ to help you start earning right away!
Q: How do I sign up to become an Arden Cove Ambassador?
Apply for to become an Ambassador here.
Q: Where do I get my custom link?
Once you are approved, you will get your custom link instructions via email. You can also get your link, monitor your earnings, and get resources to put on your pages by logging into your Collab account.
Q: How does the affiliate program work & how do I earn money?
- Copy your personalized link from your dashboard
- Share on your social media, website, blog, etc.
- When a person purchases through your link, their purchase will be attributed to your account and you will earn a percentage of the sale.
The personalized link is the only way the orders can be tracked so make sure to use the link when you post!
This process is completely free, the customer isn't charged anything extra. This is just our way of thanking you for sending them our way!
Even if the viewer don't purchase the item they clicked on right away, if they make a purchase within 60 days on any item on our website, you still earn a commission.
Q: Where should I post my link for people to see?
There are many great places to post, here are just a few ideas to get started:
- Instagram Posts & Stories
- Blog / Website
- YouTube Videos & Shorts
Q: How do I make sure the content is still fun & engaging?
To get the most engagement, make sure your content is something your friends and followers will be interested in. Include photos of you using the bags to make sure it's still personable and show off your style!
Here are a few ideas:
- Post photos and videos of you using the bags on social media
- Outfit of the Day
- Showcase your travel photos
- Write an article to share with followers
- Packing / What's in my Bag Guide
- My Favorite Travel Bags / Products
- How Anti-theft Bags Work
- Gift Guide
- Make a video
- Unboxing your new Arden Cove bag
- Demonstrate what you pack in your bag
- Share clips from your trip where you wore your bag
- Add links and banners to your blog and linktree
Q: When is the best time to post?
You should post right away, and any time you'd like! Every so often post it again for new followers and remind them that you still love and use the bags. You can also post it right before a big holiday or share if there's a sale for followers waiting for that discount.
- Before Spring / Summer Vacation
- Mother's Day
- Student Study Abroad (Summer, or before each term)
- Black Friday Deals
- Christmas / Holiday Gift Ideas
We hope you have fun with this! Let us know if you have any questions & we'd love to chat firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment